4.10.2013

Mod Cloth and The Carrie Diaries

My Dear Readers,

I've been blogging since May 2010 and have enjoyed sharing my passion: the art and artists of vintage children's books, with you. The time has come to try and earn a bit of income from The Art of Children's Picture Books, as I can no longer justify the time without doing so. 

My first affiliation is with ModCloth. I really like their fresh and modern take on vintage inspired clothing, shoes and accessories.. Recently some of their dresses have been on The Carrie Diaries, a spinoff of Sex and the City (which I loved!).


To view an episode from the season finale of The Carrie Diaries where ModCloth clothes are worn go to: Episode 113: "Kiss Yesterday Goodbye" 

ModCloth also has a blog you can follow, The ModCloth Blog and a Style Gallery where you can upload outfit photos, view and share photos and shop different looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment